Essex Aviation Group, Inc. is pleased to announce they have successfully completed the acquisition of a pre-owned 2004 Dassault Falcon 2000EX for a private client in Florida.
As a first-time buyer, the client had previously chartered various Falcon aircraft and wished to acquire a 2000EX for their future personal travel needs.
Essex was retained by the client’s wealth manager to advise, represent and manage the complete acquisition process, which included:
- Negotiating the aircraft purchase agreement
- Drafting the pre-purchase inspection scope of work
- Recommending the inspection facility (Duncan Aviation; Battle Creek, Mich.)
- Providing on-site management and support during the pre-purchase inspection
- Managing, alongside legal counsel, the final acceptance, delivery and transfer of title of the aircraft.
Essex Aviation Group, Inc. was founded in 2013 with the primary goal of providing clients with the most current industry knowledge and experience, a vital component in evaluating business and private aviation transportation needs.
Representing clients in a wide range of services, Essex builds client relationships through dedication to trust, integrity and a level of responsiveness not found anywhere else. Services include new or pre-owned aircraft acquisitions, new aircraft completion management, pre-owned aircraft refurbishment and upgrade management, block and ad hoc charter services and much more.